If you're a lover of craft beers, there's nothing better than making your own brew. Come learn about the basics of homebrewing, from the flavors, to the ingredients, to the instruments, to the intricate steps. By the end of the class you'll be well on your way to creating your very own perfect pour. Must be 21+ to participate.
- Expert instruction from the organizers of the Dallas Homebrew Collective, Mason and Cassidy MacPhail
- A sensory understanding of hops and grains
- Beer samplings
- Helpful resources to get you started making your first batch
- The class location is On Rotation, a small batch brewery and tap room in the Lakewood neighborhood of Dallas.
- Beer will be available for purchase.
Mason and Cassidy MacPhail run the Dallas Homebrew Collective, a club for brewers, cider, and mead enthusiasts who share their common passion for hombrewing and learning how to do it well. Mason and Cassidy have entered multiple homebrewing competitions, including Brew Riot, Labor of Love, Bluebonnet Brew-off, and the Lone Star Circuit, and have won several awards for crafting unique and tasty brews. When they’re not busy concocting their next award-winning recipe, Cassidy is an engineering analyst for an oil & gas company, and Mason is finishing his last year as a Ph.D. candidate in Geophysics.